The Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 putter is very similar to the Newport 2, but with a slightly longer blade length and a short flare neck. Like the Newport 2, it is also considered to be a modern blade with its crisp lines and contours, as well as the flange sight line which both provide more precision around the green. This unique blend of precision milled craftsmanship and multi-material technology has been proven at the highest levels of competition around the world.
- Multi-material technology is performance-matched with the 303 stainless steel inlay that supports flowing strokes.
- Responsive feel and feedback from an integrated vibration dampening system which connects the mid-milled face inlay and the face-sole component to the head of the putter for a soft, but solid, feel.
- Modern aesthetics are found in the sole-to-topline inlay and face-sole pop-through technology, to the stylish misted finish and refined graphics and colors.
- Balance and stability comes from the Select heel-and-toe weighting technology, which is perfectly matched to the length of the shaft.
- Tour proven performance and enhanced feedback with the player-preferred, soft and supple Red Matador Midsize grip.
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Red Matador Midsize grip